What does your sign on name stand for???

I've had my nick since 1997, I was 17, and the Internet became available for the first time in my area. I had to come up with a name for the chat rooms that were around at the time, being 17, in the 90's, I was (and still am) into grunge music, so I chose Grungie and my friend at the time chose Mookie Blaylock. (If you don't understand the Mookie Blaylock Reference, look it up! I'll give you a hint, it's got something to do with Pearl Jam) The 42 came a few years later when they started making you add numbers to everything, and people had started to use my name! so I added the 42 because I was/am a big X-Files Fan. (it's the number on Mulder's Apartment) Hence: Grungie_42 #out#

Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)

I see what you did there. <.< No worries, your secret is safe with me brotha.

My username is from canon. ;) A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a young Fett marries Sintas Vel on the planet Concord Dawn, where he served as a JOURNEYMAN PROTECTOR (that's where he got the belt XD ) and eventually fled because his superior raped his wife and he was forced to kill him. Fett is forced to leave Sintas because marriage is tough, and so he leaves Sintas and a little girl named Ailyn alone so he can go be a ****** alone. :( Sintas later takes a job that lands her booty in carbonite, although Boba Fett never realizes she lives. Ailyn Vel swears revenge on her father, and hunts him literally across the Star Wars universe, while raising a young Mirta Gev, who is taught at a very young age that life means nothing except to hunt down and kill her own grandfather. It was a cool story, and she's his only living relative at this point besides Sintas, who later gets rescued by Gev and Fett. In fact, Fett and Han Solo kinda bond, because Han's oldest son Jacen has killed Ailyn, Boba's daughter. So in return, instead of killing his son, Boba Fett sends Han Solo a pair of Mandalorian crushgaunts, made of beskarr, with a simple note explaining that a crushgaunt can catch a lightsaber, and that he hopes Solo sees his son before Boba Fett ever does. Amazing story, I'm such a huge nerd about this kinda thing, lore is the biggest part about Star Wars seem to forget. Here's to remembering an awesome story. ;)

Mirta, thanks for the recap. I have a couple of images stuck in my head from the story. Fett meets Mirta in the shoping district on Coruscant. She holds out the necklace her mother gave her. The other image is in the Solo's apartment after their job on Corellia. Fett looks out the window. Mirta draws her blaster and aims at Fett. Then announces she is his granddaughter.

My name came from my daughters. While stationed in Germany, I would take them to the dining facility on base for brunch after church. We would see some of my soldiers there. They would great me with, "Wassup, sir?" My daughters found this hilarious and explained they imagined my soldiers saying, "Sup Dudesir." It was our inside joke.

Mirta, thanks for the recap. I have a couple of images stuck in my head from the story. Fett meets Mirta in the shoping district on Coruscant. She holds out the necklace her mother gave her. The other image is in the Solo's apartment after their job on Corellia. Fett looks out the window. Mirta draws her blaster and aims at Fett. Then announces she is his granddaughter.

My name came from my daughters. While stationed in Germany, I would take them to the dining facility on base for brunch after church. We would see some of my soldiers there. They would great me with, "Wassup, sir?" My daughters found this hilarious and explained they imagined my soldiers saying, "Sup Dudesir." It was our inside joke.

haha, that's hilarious. Where were you stationed? I just got out after my four, I was in Wiesbaden at the end of it.

My sign on name is made from initials of a phrase I used in a short novel I wrote a long time ago about some rockers: they used to go to a place to headbang, and this place was named R.A.F.A.L. which in hungarian means 'shake your head until you can'. And the rest is history...

I spent four years in Katterbach. Now at FT Campbell. What did you do while you were in?

Just the 4 years, I had meant to try for Airborne, but after going skydiving... it kinda seemed a diminished dream. I guess all I needed was to jump out of an airplane. :) I went to Korea, and Germany. Nothing too fancy.

My name comes from the SW fanfic me and my best friend are writing based on the rebuilding of the Sith Empire with the two main charaters being based on me and her. Its a spin off my real name, but now is something my best friend calls me alot. I love having her call me that it's kewl.

Quite some time ago I thought f I ever started a band, it would be called 'Silver Sevens'. I have no idea why; I didn't think that far ahead. Of course, that scenario is pretty unlikely as I have absolutely no musical talent. Oh well. Dream on, dreamers! :)

That was an interesting read ...mine came about back in the dial up days LOL.
My husband came up with it, I guess because of my obsession.:D Nah!
So I became crazy4bobafett and its stuck all along. It used to be my old RPF account but I think I was having hell recovering it. So I think its the only forum where I'm thejediscloset, my costume website I took down a few years ago.

My middle name is Wade. Obviously it sounds like Vader &amp; my favorite basketball player is Dwyane Wade. Hence the 3 in the name (his jersey number)

On most of the boards I use either Honker or my 501st ID which is either DZ or TS-6115. Honker comes from my first ever Star Wars costume which was a tusken raider who makes all kinds of grunts and honking sounds

Mine actually originated from a multiplayer game "bots"
I used to watch a show called metabots when I started playing- I wanted metabee, it was already taken so I ended up with 'metadude' :D

During high school is when American Pie came out and I apparently reminded all of my high school friends of Sherminator in the movie. So since my last name is Hebein my friends mashed the two together and I took on the name Hebinator. Remember kids, there's no "herb" in Hebinator. :)

Tried to claim boba fett as a gamer tag on x-box and it was taken so I kept trying to add numbers and they were taken. A player on my NFL team has my last name so and his number is 17.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back