TDH T-SHIRT RUN - ONLY A FEW SHIRTS LEFT!

Got it today.

HEY ART. If you have an extra XL cause people back out, I'll buy another.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
got mine!! great shirts, ART=BRAKS....;) love the material, they fit real nice...question, if you still have any kids sizes, like 4t or 5t, could you let me know? my son wants one....thanks!!

Oh yeah, got mine on Sat, thanks! The sticker and cards are cool. Put the sticker on my rear window, and keep a card in my wallet.

Got mine today, it fit perfect! loved the sticker and cards, any chance we could get some in bulk?

Got mine Friday Art, thanks. also, if you have a spare L you want to sell, I'll take it!!!!

Ben-

wOO Hoo it fits perfectly. Ha had everyone at school and work asking me what it was for! Handed out some business cards too! Thanks alot!

Got my shirt today, I'm ready for SDCC now.

Wore it to the station and all the guys were like, "*** is that?" It's good to be the only one who knows.

OK guys, this is what I have left over! This will be first come first served and this is ALL I have until we do another large run so get 'em while they last. Please PM ME if you want a shirt. First PM gets it.

See first post in this thread to see remaining quantities.

Last edited:
I have a large if anyone wants one . its too big unfortunately. :( I was thinking they would be uber small sized like the green fett sillouette from before but these are normal sizing. so the large is too big.

if some one needs a large and they are out of them and wanna buy a medium for me and trade that works too

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back