Star Wars Celebration 8

Great pics! The show was amazing, and the TDH crew represented Fett extremely well.
I believe E is jbdubz and bcurtis. N, O, P, and Q are bcurtis. That little girl in N belongs to a member here, too. I'll let him identify her if he chooses. :)

Great pics! The show was amazing, and the TDH crew represented Fett extremely well.
I believe E is jbdubz and bcurtis. N, O, P, and Q are bcurtis. That little girl in N belongs to a member here, too. I'll let him identify her if he chooses. :)

E is Nino and Alex, Bryan wussed out the one time we could have trooped together [emoji8]. i made it into the BBFFC video but not the tweeeeters. i think James might have a crush on Bryan lol

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
hey tterrell, F is Seeker, not Cruzer

that Hyundai was pretty gnarly looking up close!

Boba n Hyundai.jpg

E is Nino and Alex, Bryan wussed out the one time we could have trooped together [emoji8]. i made it into the BBFFC video but not the tweeeeters. i think James might have a crush on Bryan lol

Sent from my iPhone

Well I am very handsome.
ZMG_2990.jpg

...and btw, I didn't wuss out. I was up until 3 am and I had trooped for five hours the day before and...well...okay fine, I wussed out. lol.

Damnit - wish I could have been part of that group photo!

Here are a few photos I snagged while on the floor. Really should have taken more!

@Doomkitten

cVIII-8.jpg

Who was this dashing ROTJ SE?

cVIII-7.jpg

@01Hawk, (Dude...you have no idea how much towel envy we had)...

cVIII-9.jpg

@Wasteland

cVIII-10.jpg

Who was this Dengar??? Seriously so awesome.

cVIII-11.jpg

I must say that there needs to be more ROTJ representation at the next celebration. I know a guy that can make that happen. It's up in the air if I'll be at the next one, but word has it through our garrison that if it's in Anaheim, we will do a caravan road trip down, bringing several unmarked bins that may or may not contain costumes. :)

Again, so cool to finally put faces to forum names. Hope you all had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again! Let me know if you ever find your way to the Pacific Northwest!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back