Star Wars Celebration 2020

Late to this party but I'll be there Sunday. Looking forward to seeing and meeting some of you! Thanks for the FB group too. I think I'll join and see if any other days are avail.

Hey team! I’m hoping to get tickets and suit up my ESB Fett at this event and hopefully meet some TDH members. Any help with tickets would be stellar! Looking for 2 (4 day passes) or 4 (day passes) maybe hotel. Would love to connect with those who are going!!!

I'm hoping for the opportunity to get pics/signatures from Pedro Pascal and Gina Curano. Maybe even The Child himself! Think they will be available or no?

The optimistic in me is very hopeful. However, I live in California and seeing how the Governor and City of LA Mayor are running things, it is looking less and less hopeful. Especially, with the Governor's new plan on returning back to 'normal' and implementing those plans. Unless there is a major drop in this curve and cases by mid May, an extension will be issued into late June and that will be the nail in the coffin for Celebration. But we will see.

Last edited:

“One of those questions — when will we be able to gather for large events?

Sports, concerts, large company events, festivals and more have canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.

And now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said concerts and sporting events will not be allowed until 2021.

Mayor Garcetti said unless there is a vaccine, there won’t be mass gatherings until next year.”

California Govenor just released his "timeline" to re-open. And you can now put a fork in Celebration. He isnt allowing Conventions in California until Phase 4 and we are currently in Phase 2. He has no given timeline on how long each phase will be. Its more of a PR move with all the protest occuring in California. There is always next year.

cancelsw.jpg

I'm wondering why my pre-order swag should arrive and I hope we'll see independent artists put their planned ESB 40th prints up for sale soon!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back