*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

*Official* Pick Your Favorite Fett (once and for all)

• Total voters
Can I go back and vote for them all? (y)
They all rock. I'm slightly worried that this next film will have a NEW costume that I won't be able to pass up trying. And here I am almost finished with my second Fett with the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know if I can stand a new temptation!

ILboba wrote:

ESB... the only movie where the Fett man got the job done...

Jango AOTC- failed to kill Padamae, and had to kill hired help cause he worked with people that would rat him out.

ANH SE- not the original, doesnt count

ROTJ- Got killed and failed to protect his boss Jabba the Hut

Pre-Pro- never made it to the screen

Albino- See above ^

ESB- Found and hunted down Han Solo, tipped of Vader to the Falcon's whereabouts, and took his first shot at Skywalker and directed him to where Vader was. ESB was the most efficient and productive of all Fetts... :p and he lived to hunt another day

According to multiple sources including GL, Fett didnt die in the Sarlacc. I agree though Boba was most productive in ESB, capturing Han and all, but where He really shined was in the EU and Shadows of the empire, not only did He fight off Zuckuss 4-Lom and kill 2 of the IG units, he also survived a smack in the face from Chewbacca, which nearly killed him. I'm surprised He didnt shot Chewie as soon as He walking into Jabba's palace.

Must take a ton of respect to get a head nod from Boba.

I'm with ROTJ all the way. I like it because he fought a good fight in it kind of has a warrior feel to it. He did have the guts to go head to head with the jedi luke. Poor rotj style EE-3 rifle. :(

Well anyway I like the ROTJ Fett plus I agree with the words , " Fett lives didn't die from sarlacc pit. " :D

Plus my other reason I don't usually say. His gauntlets are red my favorite color. :lol:

Ha ha ha... this thread is still alive?? Man, ESB sure did give all other fett versions a spanking! Can't we finally just name the winner once and for all already?? :evil

It appears that someone has tipped the scales the oposite direction.
I remember the ESB Fett being the dominant leader when this thread was on the other site.
LOL

:) i voted for ESB a while ago... it's just such a bummer you can;t make exact screen acc. weathering...lack of foto material is staggering...although i have to say i think

ALL YOU SO CALLED ROTJ FETT's

made wrong jet packs, i still believe there is no acc. screen shots of teh film used props, only the AOSW and MOM photos are so detailed... but a thread here showed some pics of rotj and as far as i could see on the dvd: the rotj jet pack is cracked all movie...

so whats with the jet pack from MOM an AOSW???

ESB repaint? ESB recast?? wheres the original ESB jet pack...where the hell is the rest of the darn suit?? why is the extra footage in the special edition rotj a Fett with a cracked rotj jet pack and an esb helmet? were the dressers prop makers scramblers and george blind or something??

COMMON LUCASFILM SPIES, SHOW US SOME DAMN DETAILED PICS OF THE FREAKIN SCREEN USED SUITS!!!!!! ...or tell us how they ended up as scrap??

Given that techniqually they're all Jango (clones!) You could say Jango wins! :lol:

Anyway! It was a hard choice, I love ESB Fett but from a female point of view Jango's HOT! :love So Jango gets my vote!

OrtharRrith said:
Given that techniqually they're all Jango (clones!) You could say Jango wins! :lol:

Anyway! It was a hard choice, I love ESB Fett but from a female point of view Jango's HOT! :love So Jango gets my vote!

and to quote Jango himself:"Like I said Roz... not in this lifetime..."

:D just kiddin

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back