New Leather Ammo Belt Run Intrest

Collector how about a refund? I can not say why the belt is not at your door for the second time. I'm not going to make a 3rd belt because after my last 3 functional belts i will not have any leather left. And I'm taking about a 3 month break from making belts. So I won't be doing anymore until begining of next year. Sorry but I will redo a belt for the second time free of charge but not a 3rd.

Man, that sucks. All the wait for nothing:( Please send me a refund. Have to look for another belt or to wait until you make some more next year.

OK just making sure, give a few more days it should be there. AS for the last 3 belts 80% is done just waitting on my semstress to be done with the stitching of the boxes and then they will be finised up and all go out.

Have thought a lot about the whole situation and i simply cant believe that two belts were lost. I've ordered nearly 100 times props and collectibles from the US, Japan and Australia. Some of these were insured, some not, some needs a few days, some up to 4 weeks. But never, never was something lost during shipping. All the mails, Pm's and money for nothing now:( If you really made a belt for me and have the right shipping address...it should be no problem to send it to me. If its only because you havent finished the belt...ok, would be sad after all this time but better to wait one week more than to wait so many month without getting anything. Taco, i really like your belts, they look amazing....thats why i have ordered from you, but it seems you have to learn a lot as for your costumer service. Sorry to say that but it seems to be true. If i would be a vendor it would be a matter of course for me to correct the mess, never mind it really was the third time i would ship something to anyone, although i cant believe that that was really a fact. And to be honest ...only to get a refund is too simple for me after all this. It is only fair if you would make me my ROTJ SE belt and send it to me as fast as you can.

Collector, in all my year and ahalf of making belts, some have gotten there really late some I replaced. Again I can't say whats happened to your belt other than it left the post office twice. Is it fair to me that I should have to buy more material for a 3rd belt? And then 3rd time on shipping? Shipping across countries isn't cheap. I've even shipped out belts before I got paid for them so members could deicede if they want my belt or keep their old belts. I'm not tring to cheat you. I don't work for tandys anymore so the cost on leather has gone up for me. I don't have anymore leather left at this moment. I have been getting requests for more belts. So I may start up again at the end of this month. But after a year and ahlaf of making belts almost straight I'm alittle tired. I would like to take 3 weeks at least to get me a die made for my pattern so I can cut down on alot of time making them. I'm almost about done on my last 3 functional. If you'd like I will make one more belt for you. But not till the last week of Nov. I will send out USPS and scan any documents that prove it got sent, if you'd like something faster and with tracking like UPS I have to request that you cover those funds. I can go back to Tandys and ask my old manager if I can ship through the stores UPS computer since it will give me a discounted rate but even at that your still prob looking at around $50 for shipping.

Taco, its a very simple, We made a deal. I paid for a belt you made for me incl. shipping. I paid...thats my part in this deal. Your part is making the belt and ship it to me. It cant be my problem if your arent able to do that....nevertheless what the reason for it. So i would take one of your functional belt also, but not for more money. If you will try to send it a third time please post all the documents and dont forget to proof the shipping address. I ordered from a guy from Argentina and he sent all the stuff to another shipping address. With much luck i got it because the Post office did a lot of research to get my right address. And i will not pay more for the shipping i paid. I have to work hard for my money and i paid the spoken price...not one penny more. Its your turn now.

SEGwayOfOhio it will be a new thread but not till after Thanksgiving, for non-functinonal only.

Mojo-Fett I'm soo glad that one got there. On the third time the post officie lady wrote in Great Britian. I'm not sure if the others didn't get there cause i left it out, but it doesn't say Great Britian on your paypal address so thats why i didn't write it on the pacakge but I'm glad you got it.

Collector NO I'm not going to make you a functional belt! Don't try to tell me what I need to do. I was going to make you another belt as soon as I could but after that response I'mjust sending your money back. I don't have any material left for a functional anyways. So I understand you don't want to pay more, well neither am I. I made your belt twice. I did my part twice. So expect your refund, you can try other members of DH for your belt, there are others.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back