My Custom Carded Hasbro Pulse Selfie Series 6 Inch Stormtrooper

azheat01

Active Hunter
Here's a quick custom I did after finishing my George Lucas figure. I used the body of that figure and the head from my Hasbro Pulse Selfie Series to make this figure. The likeness is meh, I think that technology from a direct to consumer standpoint still has a ways to go. The figure body that came with the Selfie Series was complete garbage, it was a flimsy plastic with bowed legs and arms and terrible quality armor and color. It also didn't come with a helmet which was a little disappointing. The only thing I did like about it was the blaster and it came with a holster. The blaster was nicer than the one in the Lucas package, it was larger and the bolt was painted silver. I also didn't want the flashlight attachment that came on the Lucas blaster, I wanted this to be more original trilogy.

I took the holster from the Selfie Series and attached it to this figure. I reused the bubble since it's convenient for the helmet, edited the front name, customized the back with a little blurb about me, and printed new panels. It was a pretty quick project and I like how it displays, much better than the box it came in from Hasbro.

IMG_9187.JPG

IMG_9188.JPG

IMG_9189.JPG

IMG_9191.JPG

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back