Jet Pack MOW Jetpack Repaint

Got all the paint for the base colors. Apparently, Krylon Wild Honey has been discontinued or something because no one has it in my area. I could order it from Amazon, but I decided to go with another color that looks pretty good. It’s a new color from Rustoleum called Harvest Peach. It doesn’t look very peachy to me, but we’ll see.

IMG_4544.jpeg

I'm gonna be doing my jetpack soon, do you offer these stencils for sale?

They are not some of the decals/stencils that i currently offer for sale. Every maker of jetpack is a little different so it would be hard to get the sizing right. Even after measuring my jetpack, they were still a little off and I had to cut and put them on in pieces to get them to fit right. Honestly, they were a pain in the butt and I wouldn't want to sell something that would cause someone that much grief. If you would still like to try them out, I can still make you up some. I just wanted to give you fair warning that they won't be something that you just slap on and it works perfectly.

Understood, and thanks for your consideration in regards to user friendliness with possible sizing issues. I would still give them a shot, and resize as needed like you had to. If you want to fool with it, I'd still be down to try em out!

That blue is a nice base, almost wish I would have opted for something like that instead of darkening up the Safety Blue on my pack. Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Looking sharp! I'm really digging that blue. It looks way better than the blue I airbrushed on my printed jp. I'll def try to find that can for mine. Gonna look for it today.

Attachments

• 20230909_095610.jpg
    20230909_095610.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 73
This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back