Boots MOW boots weathering

Level3Fett

Hunter
Got the new boots dirty, toe spikes painted and installed. Yet to scuff the fabric.

Do I need to add more grime? Are the soles still too clean?
To me, they seem darker in person, than in photos.

From this:
20160430_163043.jpg
To this:
20160516_170023.jpg

20160516_170111.jpg

Yep. I weathered mine really well .... and look what happened.. ruined!

bf.kicks..jpg

Seriously though, your boots look good. I like mine very dark and get the weathering on the bottom of my flight suit dark and dirty too so they match my kicks.

They are your typical minimal padding shoe and they run a size big. I generally wear a size 10.5 in Converse, these were wide and big. I basically added an insert for my padding, which filled up some space, but still a bit loose, but they work for me. Its not like they are meant for hiking or running so for causal wear they will do.

Hey T.
That's what I figured.
I will see if I can find some at a brick and mortar here in town and see how they feel to me.

They are your typical minimal padding shoe and they run a size big. I generally wear a size 10.5 in Converse, these were wide and big. I basically added an insert for my padding, which filled up some space, but still a bit loose, but they work for me. Its not like they are meant for hiking or running so for causal wear they will do.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back