Boushh Midorimushi's Boushh build

midorimushi

New Hunter
While I started a thread over on the BHG as well, I've come to a realization that dented helmet is just so much more active.
I am currently in possession of a Todd helmet kit with the help from my friend, Major, a little north of me and the Bandolier kit and boot discs from far away creations. I've not spent as much time as I'd like researching the paint jobs, So, I'll be doing a lot of that for now before I jump into things.I'm currently a TIE pilot and TFA trooper in the Dewback Ridge garrison. I have always had a soft spot for bounty hunters, but I'm a bit too little for Fett, and I do like Boushh's appearance just as much as Fett's. So, I'm definitely looking forward to this build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the armor. If you have a mannequin you can try the pepakura-way. That's how I made mine. I did it without any 3D-file and since the shape is very simple it's rather easy to do. Small adjustments can always be made on the fly with a cutter or additional cardboard:

armor.jpg

If anyone is interested. I have some shoulder armor that would need put together, it just basically 3 pieces of plastic molded into the shape. Sorry to hi jack but It's here if anyone needs it.

Love the progress so far! Good work

i know its an old post....but if you still have it, i'd be interested ?
If anyone is interested. I have some shoulder armor that would need put together, it just basically 3 pieces of plastic molded into the shape. Sorry to hi jack but It's here if anyone needs it.

Love the progress so far! Good work

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back