Flight Suit Looking for color/dye information for soft parts

Corrose

Active Hunter
Hello all,

I have been a member here a long time but have been inactive for a few years now and was looking to try to update a few parts on my costume.
I know who some of the key players were from when I was here before, but not sure who has come and gone or who to ask specifically so I thought I would do so here.

I was looking at buying Manowar's jumpsuit, neck, balaclava and vest.

Since they all come in white, I was wondering if there was a definitive thread on what colors to use and all.

I have used RIT dyes a few times, so I'm sure the process itself I can do, I just don't know if there are any recommended colors/brands/methods for doing this.

Does anyone own any of these pieces that can comment, or point me to any links on the proper way to go about this?

Thank you in advance.

Hello all,

I have been a member here a long time but have been inactive for a few years now and was looking to try to update a few parts on my costume.
I know who some of the key players were from when I was here before, but not sure who has come and gone or who to ask specifically so I thought I would do so here.

I was looking at buying Manowar's jumpsuit, neck, balaclava and vest.

Since they all come in white, I was wondering if there was a definitive thread on what colors to use and all.

I have used RIT dyes a few times, so I'm sure the process itself I can do, I just don't know if there are any recommended colors/brands/methods for doing this.

Does anyone own any of these pieces that can comment, or point me to any links on the proper way to go about this?

Thank you in advance.

You didn't say what version you're working towards, but heres a good thread on RotJ:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/correct-color-rotj-boba-flight-suit-51949/?highlight=rit

With MOW, toolguy's mix should be spot on.

Cheers,
dv8r

Thank you for the reply, sorry, I have a ROTJ SE.
It has literally been an on and off project of mine since 1997, every couple years I find out that someone is doing a new and improved....whatever, and I make the upgrades where I can.

I will look over the link you sent, thank you.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back