Hello from Michigan

Dylan L

New Hunter
Hello all!
My name is Dylan L and I am working towards joining the 501st at the moment. I'm from Lansing Michigan hoping to join Great Lakes Garrison. I have been working on a ROTJ SE Boba for several years now and am nearing completion, fingers crossed. I am a long time lurker on the site haha but new to posting and looking to finally get involved. The dented helmet has been the most invaluable resource in building my armor and I can't stress the impact of this community in keeping with this project enough. Hoping to get to know future friends and get some input before I begin my approval process.

Thank you! Yes very excited to share and get feedback from the community on here. I've started a build thread in the bounty hunters guild. Which forum do you recommend for starting a build thread?

It never hurts to have a build thread in each forum. Can get a little confusing but it does increase your opportunity for feedback.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back