Hallo.. I’m New here.

kacrut

New Hunter
Hi all, so sorry for late introduction. I’m very glad to be here.. My name is Louis K, from Indonesia, Jakarta... I’m still reading/searching for the ESB Boba Fett that will fit me.

My height are 165cm and i could add 3cm (5.5ish feet) with my in-sole.. hehe.
  • My chest are about 42cm(arm-pit to arm-pit)..
  • My shoulder down to waist are 48cm...
  • My Head circumferences 58cm.
  • My arms.. from elbow to wrist are 25cm.(that part I Can’t add length to it haha) I wonder which Gauntlet makers that going to proportionally fit(lenght wise) for me.
I do read that AE Wastedfett armor are smaller size or any other maker that available for small dude like me? I know this is going to be a walk marathon (very long)build for me... Slow and Steady... slow and steady (my friends told me that)

Thank you for reading my intro, Stay Safe and Healthy everyones.
Louis K.

kacrut
Hello Loius and welcome to the interesting, knowledgeable and sometimes humorous bunch of bucketheads assorted here :)

Its true, that there are various armor sizes to choose from, you already mentioned one of the options for smaller people.
Depending on how you are wanting to tackle your build, there are more options, like building from scratch, in which case you can get the perfect fit at the cost of immeasurable effort :)

Ram :)

Hello and welcome to the forum .

RKD did a smaller sized armour , I am not sure if it was smaller than the AE . Bobamakers is definitely smaller than the AE tho and for your size I would recommend that .

Thank you all for the info, i will search RKD,.. I will read some more and browsed the forum.. makes notes, I’m still learning new things and new information about Boba fett ESB and ROTJ and the SE ... and the Helmet..and the Borden thingy...
Best regards
Louis K

RKD did a smaller sized armour ,
... it’s been two days (it’s sunday now in my part of world) since I trying to search RKD .. LOL!.. I can’t find any sell treads...or member by that name. am I missed something here? . Could you please send me the link to RKD sell thread ... please :D Thank you

..I've got a half cup of coffee, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and I wearing sunglasses... send it.

Have you looked at bobamakers website , as I mentioned before his armour is the smallest . The cod piece will be the key for your smaller frame because the BM is a lot smaller in size than the other makers. This will help keep your proportions down . You may also want to look at a gmh helmet and rs Propmasters jetpack as they are both smaller than the other vendors wares.

It’s seems that RKD is RedKraytDragon i see/read he last post in forum in 2017...
yup, already email Bobamaker, minutefett IG...and I already PM Skyfire on IG and he already replying my message for the GMH helmet,..to Arkady for flightsuit set... also send PM to wastedfett sell thread here in forum. .. still gathering info at the moment :)
It’s 3:29am now, I think I’ll continue ... ... ... (flash nap!!) tomorrow searching/reading ... .. Thank you

Ooo. There’s RKD and Arkady.. LOL!!. Yea’ I’m a Greenhorn :D
-edit-
... but wait, is Arkady an armorer too??.. or just a softpart only?... now I’m really confuse guys.‍:(

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome.
RKD and Arkady are indeed 2 different people. :)

RKD has sadly passed on but his kits are still available. The moulds went to Faraway creations/moncal. If you google either name you will find their website and Etsy store. Villianworks on this forum at one point was a sales contact for them. Unsure if this is still the case.

Arkady does awesome flight suits, vests and pouches.

I can empathise on the needing smaller armour as I have this same issue. My chest armour is boba maker which is a great fit. Same with helmet I needed a smaller one and got that from boba maker.

RKD has sadly passed on but his kits are still available.
:( so sorry, I learn that a few minutes ago. I’m still learning and reading the bunch of info here.. and calculating... it’s going to be long curved learning.. especially all the abbreviation? PP2, AOSW..etc:D
Thank you minafett.

Thanks for all the info from me, too! I have had the thought of RKD = Arkady ???, too in my learning process here!

kacrut Nice one on the Blues Brothers hint ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back