Doing a 5K in a Fett costume

GeekdadX7

Active Hunter
is one of those things that sooounds like a good plan when you hear about a halloween costume 5k… But deeefinitely isn’t recommended in hindsight. I walked it, no way was I jogging. I’m not THAT crazy.

Only had 1 working jetpack strap, so it was slightly listing to the side, only held up by one white strap.

But still, walked it in 48 minutes, and won best costume. But I am neeeeever doing that again.

Go Boba!

On a positive, EVERYONE loved it, tons of pics, lots of happy people. Surprising how much people like a guy that disintegrates people.
6F7704A8-ACCE-409E-8CB6-D75EF2C9AB18.jpeg

Last edited:
is one of those things that sooounds like a good plan when you hear about a halloween costume 5k… But deeefinitely isn’t recommended in hindsight. I walked it, no way was I jogging. I’m not THAT crazy.

Only had 1 working jetpack strap, so it was slightly listing to the side, only held up by one white strap.

But still, walked it in 48 minutes, and won best costume. But I am neeeeever doing that again.

Go Boba!

On a positive, EVERYONE loved it, tons of pics, lots of happy people. Surprising how much people like a guy that disintegrates people.View attachment 231812
That's brave. Looked like a warm day too. Well done.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back