Clone Commando vibroblade

Midnight5amurai

New Hunter
I wasn't sure where to post this, since the Commandos do appear in TCW but their knuckle blades only appear in BF2 if memory serves right. I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who makes working handguards with the vibroblades. .

I assume he means this...
1591627639538.png

But just a word of wise...there are guidelines against functional weapons in the major costume clubs. If you are just making it for fun then no worries.

I wasn't sure where to post this, since the Commandos do appear in TCW but their knuckle blades only appear in BF2 if memory serves right. I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who makes working handguards with the vibroblades. .

A lot more detail is also visible in the Game the featured RCs originally - Star Wars Republic Commando. There is a guy in Germany who posted on various 501st forums about his stellar Republic Commando armor. In my estimate and to my limited knowledge, he is yet to be surpassed in the realms of screen-accurate RCs.

I assume he means this...
View attachment 191521

But just a word of wise...there are guidelines against functional weapons in the major costume clubs. If you are just making it for fun then no worries.
Sorry about that, I usually upload pics to reference; work has been draining me. I'm not part of a club, don't really plan on it either, a lot of rules about costume standards even in the custom areas (key word is custom lol). But if I made a functioning one, it would just be for fun. I'm mainly searching if anyone has any with an empty slot for a faux blade. I figure that line you see right in the middle could be used as a slot to manually slide a fake blade in and out instead of building a spring loaded functioning blade.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back