clmayfield Making my HiC

Just as an FYI, I am working on v2 of my HiC after discovering that I installed Han upside down and all of the other various screw ups that most people don't care about, I decided I would be able to obtain perfection, or close to it, with v2.

I decided to post the progress thread on sister site therpf.com.

There thread is here:
CLMayfield's v2 Han in Carbonite

In some ways it is easier, in some ways it isn't. The nice thing is that I have all of the wood working tools that I ended up buying last time at the start of the project, which has changed my approach. I have also decided to get a little more detailed because of how fast the whole building of the box goes.

The big deal is that I am going to e much more careful about covering it up to keep it away from water. There is no way to keep the project inside because not only is it too big, it generates too much dust and there is too much painting to keep it inside. At the same time, I can't keep moving it inside because it is too heavy, so I bought a tarp and I am using a bunch of clamps to keep the box covered when I am not working on it.

Ah gotcha, that makes sense. Ever think about putting the box on a dolly so you can wheel it back and forth?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back