CIII Pictures and Highlights

boba_fetts said:
This is a quick first render of the group at the capitol steps. You all are the first to see it ;-) It needs some work as the troopers moved in between shots unfortunatly, so I have to do some adjustments... but good enough to post as it looks right now:
510st-group-steps.jpg

Not to be mean but.... ummm my airsoft team is bigger then that lil thing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that was just the picture for the parade that morning at C3 -- if you want impressive numbers, find the group shot done indoors. I heard at least 400 troopers.

Nice album bobas_fetts. You got me a couple times in the hall with that yellow clone.

That guy was crazy....it all started when he came running down the hall yelling

D___A___D___D__Y!!!!!

At me wearing my jango... :LOL

Pretty funny, we were there for about 40 mins and i was blinded by all the flashes. It was insane. First time in armor and i can now see why its so much fun. Almost felt like a movie star or something

dan

No really we play B I G wars with air soft And i mean big the wood and fields behind my house and stuff like that last game we played more then 800 people showed brother brothers brothers brothers and crap like that

damn ! that's like full blown battle ! How awesome must that have been. Most I have played were fifty man teams, can't imagine hundreds !

But Dude, your in Akron, PA!
PA is well known for large scale battle recreations.
The Cival War one, The SCA has their big Penzac War there each year that typically has 600+ at it. This was a Star Wars Convention. Not a large scale battle reinactment troup. LOL

Trust me maul you dont want a game that big! man how many times i got shot man those guys running round with the sniper rifles and full autos with air power ugly stuff man ugly stuff :lol:

SaxeCoburg said:
Sunday group photo had closer to 800 troopers. And I know lots of trooper who didn't bother to show up because it was too early.
:lol:

Heh, you beeing one of them honey :facepalm
And me too. I would have love to have been there, but I think we just partied too hard saturday night :cheers to get up that early. *sigh* There's always c4!

WOW! You have the best Emperor's Guard Costume Ever!!!!!

Sci-FiGal said:
Heh, you beeing one of them honey :facepalm
And me too. I would have love to have been there, but I think we just partied too hard saturday night :cheers to get up that early. *sigh* There's always c4!

yeah i didnt go to the big pic either. Too tired and I was sick of getting soaked in the rain in my costume.....

Oh man, I was sick of getting wet and cold by friday morning.

But due to a complication with my contacts I was forced to not costume as much durring the weekend, and was free to wear more... weather accomodating clothes. Regret not wearing as many of my costumes, but wasn't as miserable with the weather as I had been in costume. Funny how that ended up working. I still wana costume for the rest of my life though. *shakes fist at c3* You thought you could stop me, but nay! Nay I say!

boba_fetts said:
Yeah, that's the official group photo I took.

There were 429-432. The count is still a bit shakey... but that's about the number.

SShhhhhh! We're having a peeing match over airsoft vs starwars and you just ruined it.... who's side are you on?:lol: I just wanted to see how many people would sit down and try to count all those troopers.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back