Calling all HOCKEY fans!!!

YA Ya YA , talk it up Mr. Allen. The Penguins did the same thing to them in there series and look what happened to them. :) This is all in good fun a little trash talkin, right ;)

This is quite true, I expect the Habs to make a huge turn around in game two.

PS: Just heard that Carter and Lappy might make returns later in this series!

A great win, and a necessary win. I was NOT impressed with the effort last night though. The Habs easily could have taken over that game, I expect them to come out hard back in Montreal. The flyers only need to take 1 in montreal, and i'll be happy....

Yeah, we didn't look that great. Leighton came up huge for us and made some dandy saves. We better be a better unit in Montreal or we'll be in it deep.

Could be duel sweeps into the Finals. Chicago will win it all....sadly. I'm going to start making offerings for the Sharks to at least make it close. Frickin Niemi is eating our lunch.
Ahhh. the plight of a Sharks fan.

FLYERS look SLOW and they're getting beat to EVERY puck. They'd better wake the hell up, these HABS are too good to let back in....

Good to see we bruised up the Habs at the end and didn't sit back and take that cr@p. Wish we put Carcillo out at the end to drop the gloves with someone, O well back to the drawing board.

I REALLY hope that they're taking these guys seriously now. They may have layed down for the 1st (2) games, but this IS the same team that beat the Caps and PENS. The Flyers looked out of gas. I would consider game 4 a must win for the flyers.....

OLEEEEE-OLE OLE -OLE-OLEEEEEE !!!! I LOVE IT!!! I still can't believe the flyers made it. I'll say it again, you can't put a stat # on HEART. Congrats to the HABS and they're fans, they're a tough team and played well to get here!

Haha, I know tons of Vancouver fans that are now finding it difficult to decide whether to root for the Blackhawks or the Habs... :p Personally, I'd have to go for Blackhawks myself, because then our loss is more justified AND, Brent Seabrook lives about 5 blocks away from me so if he brings the Cup to my hometown of Tsawwassen then I'll get to see it up close and personal! :D

AND

Pick a team you fairweather fan!!! lol

LETS GO FLYERS DA DA DADA DA!!!!!!!

Well my team is the RANGERS ! So that is why I have been for every team that has faced the FLYERS. Come on we lost in a shoot out to you guys. To see who would be in the playoffs. So wait untill next year when I say GO RANGERS GO !

Rangerssheild-1.jpg

Haha, I know tons of Vancouver fans that are now finding it difficult to decide whether to root for the Blackhawks or the Habs... :p Personally, I'd have to go for Blackhawks myself, because then our loss is more justified AND, Brent Seabrook lives about 5 blocks away from me so if he brings the Cup to my hometown of Tsawwassen then I'll get to see it up close and personal! :D

You don't have to worry about that now as the Habs are D.O.N.E. like dinner.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back