CALLING ALL ARTISTS! WE NEED YOUR SHIRT DESIGNS!

Hey Hunters... kinda tweek the shirt a little bit. Added the real logo on back and added a slogan on the front.

TDH_Shirt.jpg

Close up of front...

TDH_Shirt_close.jpg

THX!

I have to say I like this one best. I hope these make. :)

My burgandy TDH shirt is getting worn and I need some new ones before the year gets to rollin! Anything that needs help with, I will do what I can.

Hey Art, Shall I post my design?

Geo

Post it up bro!!
Can I ask? (If poss) that we merge/compile this thread into a single 'show-piece' thread of the designs and get a poll running for the next TDH shirt? - just a thought? ;)

Mojo wants a 2010 shirt..

Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Gav, I'm going to pick 4 designs for the first batch. There will be a limited run on these. Then, probably next month, or the month after, I will do a run with 4 of the other designs. These will all be limited production runs, which will make these shirts/designs that much more special to own and lessen the chance of saturation. A portion of the profits will be going to Art, to help support the site and it's expenses.

I would like to know if any of you would be interested in a hoodie. If so, then I'd like to have a batch of hoodies done with Dutch's Pro Fett TDH design.

I have to have 10 orders per design to be able to have them made.

I would also like to offer a shirt that simply says, "Support TDH" and has a list of the "makers/painters" (Mojo, BFUK, Slave1pilot, BBF, etc...)on this site going down the center of the back using each maker's logo with the entirety of the profits going back to TDH. So, any makers who would like to be a part of that, please pm me you're logo done in no more than 2 colors (chrome/3D effects eliminated) and I'll make this happen. This is my idea of a way to further help the site, whilst recognizing those who help us, by providing us with products and services that help us live out our Fettie dreams. :)

Lemme know what you guys think....

Thanks,
Sonik

Almost forgot to clarify.... These are not going to be "THE 2010 TDH shirt", but rather, a bunch of what could be considered "TDH Fett fan shirts". :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back