Boba Fett Helmet "seal"?

BH035

New Hunter
A few years ago while looking at pictures of a troop, I saw a Boba Fett helmet that had a fabric/elastic "seal" around the bottom of the helmet that concealed the face and head of the trooper in the helmet. Does anyone know if something like this is produced by a member of TDH? Thanks in advance for the assistance!

The Pre-Pro #1 helmet had that setup:
Stage 37.jpg

But also Jango Fett. Here's a template created by Rich D. ==>Fett Helmet skirt/gasket template.

MOW makes one that comes with his balaclava. It velcro's into the bottom front of the helmet to cover the chin. They will restrict airflow through the helmet making it significantly hotter fyi.

Not sure about the Lycra but when I've used mine it prevents the air from flowing out of the bottom front of my helmet. Which also keeps my breath trapped in the helmet as well causing the visor to fog up. I have four fans in my helmet as well with two blowing air from my neck to the top of my head and two near the top of my head pushing air out of the front.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back