Want to Buy Boba Fett boots ESB or ROTJ

bh5213

Jr Hunter
Can anyone help please…..

I am struggling to get some Fett boots, I have tried everywhere and everyone I can think of and not getting any joy.

My last was from imperial boots, but no joy there.

I need a set to finish off my Prepro 2 that I am doing.

Can anyone help…

Yes I’ve tried them both too and had no response from them.
Hit up WF on Instagram...asked him if he was going to be doing anymore boots as I need a pair myself...he stated that he was not so I'm at a loss on where to find a pair of accurate boots.

Hit up WF on Instagram...asked him if he was going to be doing anymore boots as I need a pair myself...he stated that he was not so I'm at a loss on where to find a pair of accurate boots.
How long ago did you talk to him?

How long ago did you talk to him?
This was yesterday. I replied to a post about a new jetpack he had made for his girlfriend I believe...asked if he were making or customizing anymore boots...he simply replied no. So Im not really sure where to turn for boots now. There's a maker in El Paso called periodboot and he makes the squared off toe but I don't see any reviews of his work on the DH. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This was yesterday. I replied to a post about a new jetpack he had made for his girlfriend I believe...asked if he were making or customizing anymore boots...he simply replied no. So Im not really sure where to turn for boots now. There's a maker in El Paso called periodboot and he makes the squared off toe but I don't see any reviews of his work on the DH. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Keep eye out for someone selling some, I got lucky finding mine recently.

I'm having the same issue. How do these look?
PeriodBoot
Yea I've eyeing these as well...rather on the high end price wise to I'd be interested in getting some feedback on these as well. There's also a direct link to caboots Fett period shoes.com. going for 179.00. not too many options out there unless someone unloads a pair in the cargo hold.

Yea I've eyeing these as well...rather on the high end price wise to I'd be interested in getting some feedback on these as well. There's also a direct link to caboots Fett period shoes.com. going for 179.00. not too many options out there unless someone unloads a pair in the cargo hold.
I've also found these, but don't know how "approvable" these would be:

The boot links posted above leave alot to be desired, here is a photo of my WF boots for reference to compare against the others currently available.
IMG_4817.jpeg

Wasted if you see this... the demand is still high!

Last thing I need for my build sadly. I passed on a used size 12US here on cargohold a short while back (Ideally I'm a 10.5 US) but now regretting that, idc if they are clown shoes on me at this point :lol:

In the meantime, I'll be patiently waiting for accurate boots.
430084999_10102806079057313_8230460872446725061_n.jpg

Wasted if you see this... the demand is still high!

Last thing I need for my build sadly. I passed on a used size 12US here on cargohold a short while back (Ideally I'm a 10.5 US) but now regretting that, idc if they are clown shoes on me at this point :lol:

In the meantime, I'll be patiently waiting for accurate boots.
WF size 12's fit like 10.5's ...thats what I have currently. I wear a 10.5 and they fit me great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back