Any plans for a TDH dinner at C4? No? Lets make some!

If anyone's looking for a spot at dinner they can jump in mine. I have a playoff hockey game friday night that I was just informed of and am not able to go now.

I still have to confirm with Jeremy if he is able to go or not. I talked to him yesterday at the Convention but he still hasn't heard from Gen Con and LFL if they have anything he needs to be at. He said he really really wants to go though! So I am going to talk to him again today and he said he would let me know. See everyone at the show! (I am alreday here)

Tell him he can have my spot/food since its already paid for and I have 2 bail out.

A small gift from Tim Allen if he asks lol.

Well the dinner went very well (minus the long delays on food :( ) I had a great time. I was very happy everyone had a good time there and I will have my photos posted when I get back to sunny FL. To those that couldn't make it you missed a good time..but there is always Dragon Con!!

I nearly forgot to thank Predatormv for all his hard work and planning that made this dinner possible. (y) My family and I had a great time meeting so many TDH members and getting to become friends with many of you.

Thanks again to Predatormv for making this possible.

(y)

Mark thank you fro all the hard work and TA thanks for the dinner I am sure yours was one of the several Mark sent my way LOL no serioously I think it was a game "Lets see how much the fat guy can eat.....then drink"

-Best air pistols in the south west!! LOL -standing applaud from Elvis trooper LOL

Mark thank you fro all the hard work and TA thanks for the dinner I am sure yours was one of the several Mark sent my way LOL no serioously I think it was a game "Lets see how much the fat guy can eat.....then drink"

No problem, just wish I would have gone to the dinner instead of my hockey game......Ended up blowing out my knee in the game :/

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back