Air Compressors

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys,
I've landed on the iWata Eclipse HP-CS Air Brush as my weapon of choice. I've been looking at Air Compressors and was curious what everyone on here thinks? I'm looking at the "iWata Ninja Jet Compressor" (MSRP 149.99) and also the "Master Airbrush Model TC-40T" (also MSRP of $149.99). I'm looking to spend around the $149.99 price point - though I know you can get crazier! I'm also open to any other suggestions.

Thanks,
-Iron

This is what I use. I use it for a lot of other things too. It has a pressure regulator on it, so I turn it down when using the air brush. It just depends on if you are going to need an air compressor for other things. They do come in quite handy and these are more versatile. I got mine for around your price range.
1EA1207B-859C-4F75-B168-6BE9F617B94A.jpeg

I use a TC80T which has it’s own tank. Not too expensive, solid performance. I have the Iwata Eclipse, HP-CP and HP-SB. No issues thus far and I’ve had it over a year.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back