Advice on helmet vendor

Ghost_Fett

Hunter
Want to contact a few people as to the reputation of a particular vendor. If your up for a Pm and sharing some advice I would love it if you commented. I'm relatively new and just want some back up before I go spending money I shouldn't.

Also i am still in the market for a finished ESB helmet.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone

Wasteland, DVH, and Animefan. I think Skyfire too since he has the GMH molds now as well and is offering casts of that, but it's a smaller sized helmet... oh and ToEleven, his cast is great as well.

Those are the guys with the best casts available at the moment. Feel free to PM any extra questions.

I've never personally spoken to Wasteland and ToEleven but the castings they have look great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a helmet from anyone that Raizo mentioned. I own an Animefan premium cold cast and it doesn't come with the physical damage if you were looking for a helmet to have that. It's still a fantastic helmet and I would recommend it the same as the others.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back