Zoltan Tyrell's Jango Jetpack

Indeed im lovin it. That looks really cool. BF, Thanks man.:D:D:D

I wonder what made them go with the colourful colour scheme for jango?
Its not like the rest off him is bright like that.

Anyways, Im excited seeing ths.(y)

I suppose, if you think about it, Jangos jet pack was destroyed on kamino so they could have, if they wanted, have gone with anything. But it makes sense i suppose to have it the same as Bobas.

If im being picky, and i am,:D They should have had Jango with the arena pack being destroyed on Kamino and then in the arena he has the colourful one we all know. That way when Jango dies, Boba inherits the helmet and the Jetpack.

I suppose, if you think about it, Jangos jet pack was destroyed on kamino so they could have, if they wanted, have gone with anything. But it makes sense i suppose to have it the same as Bobas.

If im being picky, and i am,:D They should have had Jango with the arena pack being destroyed on Kamino and then in the arena he has the colourful one we all know. That way when Jango dies, Boba inherits the helmet and the Jetpack.

Maybe it was an honour thing, Like Damon Hill using his dad's helmet design type of thing. Or maybe the Mitrinomon Z-6 only comes that colour and the ESB was a Lucas Film continuity error best forgoten about? :lol:lol::lol:

Update

82c9749d.jpg

18e3d19c.jpg

almost there!

The ESB one is for another member, I have another ESB to paint next week too for another member. This one is due for delivery any time soon.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back