Woodman-Quick braid order update.

woodman

Active Hunter
You may know there's been an update to the ESB braids in the 501st CRL. I've been intending to update my version for some time and their hard work was just the shot in the arm I needed to get it done. I've held off on the orders I have until they'd finished and that's done. Thanks for everyone's continued patience I'll have your ESB sets done quickly now.

THX
Woodman
Always if you need to ask me questions about anything just hit me up. roberthowton@gmail.com

There's additional braids nothing has changed in terms of the ones already made from my reading of the CRL.

I don't expect, nor should anyone, to be able to get something back at cost as a return for services already rendered.

I think they were just asking if they could pay Woodman to have their current braids updated rather than buying a complete new set.

Yes, that is exactly what I was asking.

I would rather pay for what I need than full price for a new set and have braids sitting around that I can't use or even sell because it's not accurate to the CRL.

Yes, that is exactly what I was asking.

I would rather pay for what I need than full price for a new set and have braids sitting around that I can't use or even sell because it's not accurate to the CRL.
I may be wrong but I was under the impression reading a recent discussion that existing braids will still be accepted as the wearing of braids differs from scene to scene and how different actors suited up.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back