Blaster Stormrider's ESB EE3 Blaster Rifle Kit Assembly (Link for actual Webley Mark I FS)

I'm sorry. You are right. I assumed more commaradery from the community. I thought we assumed respect and understanding the rules. I felt betrayed first. Seriously, no sarcasm involved, my mistake and I apologize. Sincerely. No hard feelings.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit it with some stain. Haven't glued the greebles on yet. Not quite sure on what glue I want to use

Hey mhlayne, back to the topic, before gluing your greeblies check out the positioning of the lateral greeblie on the right. The four little teeth that snap into the matching recesses should be away from the central greeblie. Yours is the other way around:
sans_t10.png

image10.jpg

Perfect thank you! I was having a hard time figuring out which way I needed to have them. Straining my eyes at my computer screen haha. Thanks a ton.

OMG! I can't for my number to be called. I'm on the list for one of these beauties! Thanks for all the tips everyone.

I'd cast the square sock detail in red if possible.

honestly i dont think thats the right move. personally i agree the screen used prop was was red however the only visible red in any photo is the outer box of the greeb. from a finishing standpoint, it makes more sense to add the red as paint since it would require less, rather than cast the whole detail in red and have to paint 90% of it black (100% actually since the box would then need to be sanded a bit to expose the red underneath and match the ref. photos). plus it would require ordering red resin just for that one detail, well two if you count the inner greeb. i'll definitely pass it along though!
068107cf9183dde7f5958002e81afd5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Agree with jbdubz on ease of using black ones. SPY007 there are some red ones on shapeways if you are looking specifically for red.

I made mine out of white polystyrene. The red keeps rubbing off. I will look at the shape ways ones. thanks.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back