General Small ESB update

x3D

New Hunter
Hello friends!

I am making slight progress with the ESB Boba I’m working on. I just ordered the gloves, neck seal, flak jacket, and hip pockets from Bobamaker a few days ago and will get pictures when they arrive (around six weeks). My MOW cape should be in over the weekend and I can get to weathering it and I’ll post pictures when that’s said and done. Getting there one step at a time!

Take care y’all!
-Jacob

Jacob, great purchases!

Where you going for the helmet/armor/gauntlets/etc?

I'm going to go with MOW for the gauntlets and jetpack. As for the rest of the armor, I am stuck between Wasted and Bobamaker. Both have excellent products and I suppose for me it will come down to budget and wait time. Being as I am still in college, I am pretty much getting pieces of this build from paycheck to paycheck. Plus I also have a curse of being impatient. So if Wasted has a shorter wait time and is cheaper then that will more than likely be the path I will take, even though I know I will get quality armor pieces out of whoever I end up ordering from. For all I know it could be a mix and match of a bunch of people's work.

-Jacob

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back