RS Props Lineage Fett Helmet!

I’m based in the uk, just received my helmet today. RS has only reopened, past Monday, so they are just getting orders shipped out. I wouldn’t worry guys, the wait will be worth it :).

Attachments

• 55F30204-AF30-431D-9A57-8164B910F790.jpeg
    55F30204-AF30-431D-9A57-8164B910F790.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 234
  • A1B1AFF0-D150-4BF0-80B7-706EC47AB5C2.jpeg
    A1B1AFF0-D150-4BF0-80B7-706EC47AB5C2.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 10CF26D1-F90B-4562-BF75-ED7D1DB7153B.jpeg
    10CF26D1-F90B-4562-BF75-ED7D1DB7153B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 231
  • D50CE776-3BCE-45FF-916A-D2D1557EA608.jpeg
    D50CE776-3BCE-45FF-916A-D2D1557EA608.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 246
I received my shipping notification more than three weeks ago , and there is no excuse for going a month without a response to my emails
I didn’t receive any response, over the Christmas holidays, as they took time off to ship international orders, before the Christmas break. Hope you receive yours soon bud.

I received my shipping notification more than three weeks ago , and there is no excuse for going a month without a response to my emails
I would just send them another email.

I was emailing for some stuff as well and they responded on December 20th and I heard nothing. I think I sent like 3 follow ups before they opened back up on January 4th since I didn't know they were closed. Sent another one on January 4th and got a response and conversation for my situation.

Ive sent my last email, next Friday I file my PayPal claim , unfortunately I have been screwed over by to many " reputable " people to ever go past the PayPal guarantee

Ive sent my last email, next Friday I file my PayPal claim , unfortunately I have been screwed over by to many " reputable " people to ever go past the PayPal guarantee
It's only been a month? You have 180 days to file a claim. What exactly is the rush? They're shipping them at a trickle. It's RS probably one of the most reputable vendors there is.

I paid in full in JULY !!! and they don't feel the need to reply to customers emails. this is the last post I will make about this , I have been a member of the rpf and the "as you wish " forum for almost 20 years . I have seen countless people lose money to "reputable "sellers .(remember fettpride)
including myself . its been almost half a year for g@ds sake!! .

Last edited:
I paid in full in JULY !!! and they don't feel the need to reply to customers emails. this is the last post I will make about this , I have been a member of the rpf and the "as you wish " forum for almost 20 years . I have seen countless people lose money to "reputable "sellers .(remember fettpride)
including myself . its been almost half a year for g@ds sake!! .
You have time man, I wouldn’t rush to any conclusions. You paid in July, but RS don’t rush any of their projects, it takes time to make a type of art. Your order will be with you in due time, but if you feel you want a refund, that’s completely your choice.
All the best with you.

I only ordered and paid for mine last week. I got an email on Monday when they reopened after their Christmas break to confirm my order and to tempt me with the metal ears. That worked!
After a couple of emails to sort the extra payment I was left waiting for a shipping confirmation that I assumed would be the same day, because what isn’t now days!
Having read some of the posts on here yesterday I thought it best to chase them up as to when they would be sending my helmet, and was told that ‘Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, we have a couple of old ones to ship first from last year.
Our guys are working through them. ‘

Hope this helps give some level of confidence to those still waiting.

Ordered a basic raw white kit the moment they became available to order... Nothing here either.

I don't think they follow any particular order in fulfilling orders and shipping things out. My serial number is much lower than some of those that people have already (unless the SN goes in reverse order?). My hero stormtrooper helmet was the last one to ship out of the first 100 aswell, even though it was "#60". It's definitely a free-for-all, either that or they don't like me. Kinda bummed.. was hoping to start painting it while we are in summer. Guess I'll have to wait until next summer.

It has 1% due to length it takes to make the helmet , but 99% about absolute lack of communication ! they are running a actual business , with employees , this isn't a garage hobby company . they have employees who are supposed to answer questions , they answered every request about ordering , but when it comes to " where is my order " six months after payment ...going on 5 weeks after it was supposed to be shipped IMMEDIATlLY they are radio silent , I've called them out on here , on email , and on twitter . no response .

It has 1% due to length it takes to make the helmet , but 99% about absolute lack of communication ! they are running a actual business , with employees , this isn't a garage hobby company . they have employees who are supposed to answer questions , they answered every request about ordering , but when it comes to " where is my order " six months after payment ...going on 5 weeks after it was supposed to be shipped IMMEDIATlLY they are radio silent , I've called them out on here , on email , and on twitter . no response .
If it is any consolation, I'm trying to e-mail them to pay my outstanding balance and they haven't replied to me either. I'm trying to pay them and they haven't replied. Things are chaotic at the moment and they always had occasional e-mails slip through their end without replying during normal times. Many countries have halted freight from the UK to some degree also, since the new strain was first detected there. A lot of air mail travels on regular passenger flights also, of which hardly any are currently operating. Something to consider.

A reply would be nice, but I'm pretty sure you will get your stuff anyway.

The Christmas break won't have done them any favours and with us being back in lockdown will have caused them delays too. Can't really excuse the lack of communication though, as I'd think one of the team could at least reply to explain the delay.

My missus bought from RS recently and whilst she was worried about the delay leading up to Christmas we did get it on time. Second time buying from RS and really pleased, give them time and they'll come through.

Wish I was on the waiting list for one of these helmets!

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back