Rotj Boba Fett helmet questions

Ragnar Alpaca

New Hunter
I’m new here so sorry if this is already answered somewhere but what are some good ROTJ helmet kits to buy that are accurate but not too expensive? I would like to buy a kit that I could wear too, but my head is somewhat larger than normal so that makes it difficult. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone’s definition of expensive varies, what budget are you looking to work with for the helmet kit? Are you looking for something already painted?

I’m looking for an unpainted Rotj kit for around $200 - $250, if possible. If that’s completely unrealistic than just tell me about what the good kits run, and I’ll have to wait a little longer until I can get one.

^^^^
That is probably what you are looking for. The $225 to $250 range is a reasonable place to be though to get a quality kit. Check our Animefan's and DVH's for sale threads also to see another option in the same ballpark.

As a cheaper option, but without specific damage (although I can add it for a little more) I offer ROTJ kits for $215 plus shipping.

I know not many have had experience with my kits but Raizo Fett (Lane Creative Studios) did a review of my kit which I believe he posted on his facebook page (and which I shared to mine @erickson prop productions) (for some reason I can't seem to simply paste a link)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back