For Sale ROTJ Boba Fett Cape - Fully Finished (Run of 2) - (Run Closed - Capes have Shipped)

Irongladiator

Active Hunter
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Fellow Fetts,
After a handful of successful sales cape sales. I thought I'd offer up 2 slots of ROTJ Boba Fett Cape commission services. My capes will be made using genuine US Army Half Shelters and come fully finished ready to wear right out of the package (It will even include the cape greeblie that I've been offering for awhile now). To set expectations, the capes will be ready to ship late February. So if this time frame is acceptable, details on how to make payment is below.

Here is a glimpse of what to expect....
ROTJ Cape - Front.jpg

ROTJ Cape - Rear.jpg

I got a sewing machine for Christmas as well as various accessories in my Christmas Stocking to assist with my new Star Wars cosplay projects and I thought why not learn how to do straight stitching and maybe make a little money on the side.....
Singer 6700c - Pic 1.jpg

I'll be learning how to do the "Straight Stitch" from my Alterations Lady who has agreed to train me - training to start on February 3rd. After which, I should be ready to offer these in regular quarterly runs. I'll be watching/learning (and video recording) as my alteration lady does 2 of these (Which will be the ones for sale).

The going rate for these fully finished ROTJ Boba Fett Capes (as seen in the above photos) will be $150.00/ea

I'll update the below list and update the title once the list is full.
Initial Offering
Item
The Dented Helmet User
Status
Boba Fett Cape - ROTJ (Fully Finished)
cdyoung​
Paid and Shipped!
Boba Fett Cape - ROTJ (Fully Finished)
cocomonk22​
Paid and Shipped!

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you’re ready to place your order, please remit payment to: Pay Mathieu Walsh using PayPal.Me
In the PayPal description, please include:
a) Your TDH Username:
b) Your Shipping Address:

Thanks for looking!
1706222504230.png
1706222509954.png

Best,
-Iron

Last edited:
cdyoung & cocomonk22
These capes have been completed and shipped out. Please check your PM's for shipping and tracking numbers. Thanks so much for your support. I'll be ramping up at the end of the month and update with another sales thread for my Run of 5 ROTJ Capes. Stay Tuned!

Thanks,
-Matt W.

This thread is more than 51 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back