Return of the Jedi Paint query? (Special Edition Version) Boba Fett.

Soulsearcher

New Hunter
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of updating my ROTJ (Special Editon) armour, I've bought the full ABS kit and awaiting it's arrival. I'm struggling to find the main green used for the majority of the armour pieces, Chest, Neck collar, Backplate, Kidney, Groin? IE The colour, Code (If applicable), Where can I purchase it in the UK and is it available in aerosol form (Rattle can)

All help greatly appreciated Guys and thankyou !!

Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of updating my ROTJ (Special Editon) armour, I've bought the full ABS kit and awaiting it's arrival. I'm struggling to find the main green used for the majority of the armour pieces, Chest, Neck collar, Backplate, Kidney, Groin? IE The colour, Code (If applicable), Where can I purchase it in the UK and is it available in aerosol form (Rattle can)

All help greatly appreciated Guys and thankyou !!
I’m not sure about the availability of Rustoleum paint in the UK, but most people use Hunt Club Green for the base if they use spray paint.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back