Recaster Alert: Salamanderking

Thanks for the correction. I didn't realize you had all of those molds. And you are producing those gaunts as well or you just have the molds?

It has come to my attention that this dude has been recasting Fettpride products that I currently make. Salamanderking on the forums. He makes servos for rangefinders / light kits and is even friends with people from the forum. At this point I will not be selling anything to anyone in Germany for the foreseeable future.
View attachment 154168 View attachment 154169

I understand that you are angry but why do you punish every guy from germany only because he is doing that recast thing? I dont think thats fair.

Okay, geographical you are shipping to the parts of Europe.
I don’t understand why you are making borders. Don’t judge all people in more than one continent.
I thought that we are all one community, Star Wars and Boba Fett Fans.
Your work is more than awesome, but it seems to me that these molds have some dark site in it.

sorry, EASTERN HEMISPHERE.

Sorry but I dont understand this europe/ eastern hemisphere thing...what is your goal with that? I bought so many stuff from all over the world respecting what you guys (sellers/ prop makers) are doing for the community (not forgetting that you all are earning money from it too). Is this not a part of our hobby? And arent there always some black sheeps and you have to deal with it? So why punish guys that want to buy from you and not the recaster? What if I would like to buy from you?

Last edited:
I can break into his workshop, and directly cast from the real molds and send you one outside of the Clark Coury, NV confinement zone (so not a recast, just a less authorized copy). It’s risky and I have to do it when he is at his day job, and I would have to take a day off of work too. Only reason I am willing to take these risks is that in my heart I believe the eastern hemisphere must rise back to power and I am willing to help out your rebel cause. All I ask in return is a paltry 900 euro, covers my fuel and my day off of work.

Go ahead and do what you will it is your right and ill support whatever you choose to do wasted fett , im not in europe and not affected by this so i dont really care but i do have to point out that by not selling to all of europe you are essentially forcing people who want a fettpride helmet in europe to go and support salamader king because now its the only source they have

I can break into his workshop, and directly cast from the real molds and send you one outside of the Clark Coury, NV confinement zone (so not a recast, just a less authorized copy). It’s risky and I have to do it when he is at his day job, and I would have to take a day off of work too. Only reason I am willing to take these risks is that in my heart I believe the eastern hemisphere must rise back to power and I am willing to help out your rebel cause. All I ask in return is a paltry 900 euro, covers my fuel and my day off of work.

Wow! Sounds good but to expensive so I have to wait until Salamanderking is offering the cast to get some in Germany. :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back