Newbie from Florida - Hello All!

JayRoo

New Hunter
Hello everyone. I'm Jason from Florida and I am completely new to costumes and cosplay but I have a long love of Star Wars and wanted to give it a try since the Mandalorian has sucked me back in. I'm going to make a first attempt on the rearmored Boba Fett using a mix of good materials where I can find them and make what I can to budget myself and upgrade later as information is found. It is more for fun with my young son who I've gotten into Star Wars and not screen accurate on my first attempt. I have a lot to learn but I've been lurking in the forum and seen some really nice work and information as well as a good community vibe. Looking forward to getting started soon.

Hey welcome! Newbie here also from north TX. Just finished a mando build and loved it. Not perfectly screen accurate but close enough for me. Starting a boba fresh build myself for my next one. Look forward to learning together lol.

Well your certainly in the right place. I've learned so much from this site and the guys involved. It really is a wealth of information.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back