New V2 Jango fett boots sign up thread.

I also submitted a complaint with IC3. I will also make an attempt to
visit see an agent with the FBI tomorrow. We all had been very patient with this guy and this is how he treat us all. NO EXCUSE ANYMORE! :angry
YOU BETTER GIVE UP PAUL!

I used PayPal to pay which in turn uses my credit card. I'm in the final stages of a refund from my CC company. We are just waiting for one final response from the emails and PMs I have sent Paul. If he does not respond, they are going to refund my money.

I filed today. Man this is so wrong to see someone in our community doing this to us! Hopefully we will get some results. At least we have tried.

Jeanne

Yeah, it is very wrong. I keep rolling it over in my mind trying to understand what would make a person think it is accpetable to basically what resulted in stealing over $6500 from numerous people who put their trust in him. I would be more understanding if there were unforseen complications with the manufacturer or something. But to keep us uninformed and deliberately ignoring requests for information just isn't right. In the end it would have been cheaper for him to deliver the boots, than have to deal with the various credit card companies, collection agencies, and any other law enforcement agencies that might get involved, not to mention any difficulties this might cause for his business.

I really wish he'd chime in.

I found a cell number that has his voice identifying the voicemail as his, but says the box is full. The contact number through ServiceMagic only gets you to the business if you want a quote.

I will be going bye his work when I'm in San Diego for Comic Con, if not sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. I did informed my Bank of the situation, and they are working with paypal. It doesn't seemed like I will get reimburse....but they did stated they will work something out. The CEO of the bank wished I would had informed them a lot earlier of the situation so they could had take action as well.

Good to hear that the FBI is working on this as well. I really wishED Paul cooperated with us and just be truthful. Prisonment is where he's heading if that's his goal.

I found a cell number that has his voice identifying the voicemail as his, but says the box is full. The contact number through ServiceMagic only gets you to the business if you want a quote.

I will be going bye his work when I'm in San Diego for Comic Con, if not sooner.

I'm in as well....(y)

guy PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. YOU CAN AND WILL GET A REFUND FROM PAYPAL BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUSH THEM. THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO PASS THE BUCK. THEY WILL PAY IN THE END YOU WERE CHARGED FOR AN ITEM YOU NEVER RECEIVED.

Today I received a letter from the California State Department of Justice directly from the office of the attorney general. In short they stated they will write to Master Hardscapes and "request a response from them regarding my concerns" and that legal action "could be taken against" the company by their office.

I'd recommend anyone who hasn't filed with their State Attorney General to files asap so that their is more evidence to help resolve this issue.(y)

Let's not give up!:)

State Attorney General contact list: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/stateattorneygenerallist.php

I still can't believe 'this guy' would have the nerve to steal $7,000 of
our hard earn money. Obviously Paul or what ever his name is has no
conscious and cares about no one. He's a straight thief that's for sure.

I also made the complaint with AG's office. We'll see. I still plan on paying him a visit when I go the San Diego for Comic con.

I am still working on this thru my post office. I guess since they have been downsizing it takes longer to get things done. Glad to see someone still plans on paying him a visit---but not sure that is a safe thing to do---

Jd

I am still working on this thru my post office. I guess since they have been downsizing it takes longer to get things done. Glad to see someone still plans on paying him a visit---but not sure that is a safe thing to do---

Jd

It's not that kind of visit. I'm a cop, and not going to put my career in danger over him. I'm just basically going to ask why he been hiding.

any nws on this...im guessing im just out my money...which is fine...i'll just wait to bump into him some day and get it back that way...this is totaly BS. the whole deal with paypal not assisting people beyond 45 days is *** and im really sick of this issue. in this case they shouldve stepped up to the palte instead of letting this go.

what else can we do?

i did file a complaint with the IFC using the info above as his information

i just received an email via paypal that reinone cancled the following money request for my $534.

i filed that march 2009. hmm.

why is he not banned here?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back