my kashyyyk trooper build......progress

the" holy ****, i am almost done with the helmet" pics!!
004-19.jpg

003-20.jpg

001-23.jpg

002-20.jpg

006-14.jpg

and the greebs.......
005-16.jpg

Liking it alot!!!!!! Thanks for keeping this thread updated buddy. I know you said you wouldn't but I for one appreciate seeing the new pics here! ;)

i have learned to ignore the negativety that i see some times.

i am wondering if this thread should be moved to the new clone section..........

MrBungle - a lot of your pics have gone the way of the Red X - have you moved them in Photobucket or something as I cant see - any chance you could repost pls? (or is it just my PC playing up???)

i just looked at page 1 of this thread and all the pics worked. i did not move the pics in photobucket. maybe it is your computer or connection.........

here is the raw casting with the viser casting. i have cleaned up the viser before taking the pic. some bondo and sanding will be required before painting.
003-21.jpg

004-20.jpg

Nothing wrong with a little work to make something really shine! It looks great to me buddy!! So you thinking of making the rest of the armor available? Or just lids maybe?

i just looked at page 1 of this thread and all the pics worked. i did not move the pics in photobucket. maybe it is your computer or connection.........
yup - you're right dude. I noticed that the pages at TDH just take ages to load on my PC...but it was worth the wait to see the pics. Looking great, keep up the great crafting.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back