My Fem Mando Progress (pics)

keep it up!!! I have been watching this with great interest. Any chance of getting pics of it with the under armor actually under the armor? I was thinking of doing the same for my wife, and would like to know how it looks with the clingy type under armor.

Hey, just wanted to post a little progress on my mando. Haven't had a lot of time or money to really get into construction but here is a little more weathering on the helmet.

I am going to have lower armor parts arriving in the next few weeks so I will hopefully get around to painting that.

more to come!(y)

UPDATE:
Here is a generated concept of my fem mando.

photo.jpg

Picture 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see it all in full, oh i got a fett helmet and re painted it and here is my 3 pics. and also i just got my mando armor just have to get my vest soon and a head to toe pics:

Helmet Front:
SnakeEyesHelmet1.jpg

Helmet Back:
SnakeEyesHelmet5.jpg

Helmet Right Side:
SnakeEyesHelmet4.jpg

Snake Eyes

I got my awesome chest armor today! Thank you Rotton!!!

I'm pretty small so I'll have to trim it down, but here it is <3

DSCF4901.jpg

Question: Where/from whom did you get this female armor? and where did you get your helmet? I'm knew to this so I'm looking around a lot before making a set for myself and my girl.

Thanks!

Hey TPM
really like how your build is coming together -Im doing a clone for myself but Im BEGGING my wife to let me do a Mando for her (she's one of those..........jedi). Hope to see more pics -gotta convince Wifey! I wish I had your drawing skills though! It'd be nice to do some concepts. Hope
to see more soon!

This is looking really cool. I'd like my wife to go Mando so I'v been following your progress. Really looking forward to seeing it finished.

I think this can be made if you check out a fourm on here but make sure the cup size for your girl because you don't want to give her somthing that maybe too big or small, right now i'm having 1 custome made for my girl and she's a small cup size so this will work in her favor

Snake Eyes

Question: Where/from whom did you get this female armor? and where did you get your helmet? I'm knew to this so I'm looking around a lot before making a set for myself and my girl.

Thanks!

just joined and started reading this thread. The armor looks awesome and the concept is really cool. Add me to the list of folks that can't wait to see how this turns out.

If I remember correctlt, that is Rotton's female armor. I bought a set for my GF, it's nice stuff.
I should have read the rest of the way through the thread and I would have found the name before I asked the same thing 8 other people have asked. Oh well. thanks to all who answered me though!

Keep up the good work Pink Mando, it looks great and we're all rooting for you to finish so we can see more pics!

it is Rotton armor fo sho. He does good work and delivers on time. You can do a search for his name here on TDH and I also think he has a thread in the for sale section.

Thanks!

Helmet is a Don Post 96, and like runjedirun said, the armor is Rotton armor :) I should have my lower body armor in this week, so more pics soon!!!!:D

Hey Dude:

Yeah i did after i p[laced this on here and yeah i know i figured to share mine as well so i went and made a thread way ahead of you on that bud. yeah i'm that same guy on myspace:lol:

Snake Eyes:jet pack

dude, you should start a new thread for your gear. no offense, but you're not the pink mando; you're snake eyes the american jedi. you're one of my myspace friends.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back