Maldorian Guards Jango Progress

i think the backing leather might still be slightly too big, maybe by an inch or two? again, it is hard to tell by the pictures alone. looks great though. keep us posted.

Thanks Phil for the comment. The pic makes it look bigger than it is.

I'm after some pics on how people feed there harness through there vests. Pics for Boba or Jango will do. Thanks

I still trying to find some pics on how people put there harness throught there vests.

Meanwhile, I got my guns back off Bobby Fett UK, along with my thermal detonator.

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

photo.jpg

I got my DS darts monday put them together using Araldite Rapid.

DSC02888.gif

DSC02891.gif

DSC02893.gif

I put my knees together to find the side where the darts fitts snaps from the recangle piece provided from DS.

Anyone help me out on that?

Also been putting my BM jetpack harness on. Having a few problems.

DSC02885.gif

I got this loop which part the harness to the pad not the part that goes into the jetpack. I assume it be gone when I put my backplate on.

DSC02884.gif

As you can see the harness clip to high up on me anyone with BM harness's help me out or anyone at all HELP ME please!

For my jet pack harness, I'm currently using a variation/hybrid of Boba makers and Fettdads systems. It's very simple in design, easy to put on and take off, dosen't slip or shift while being worn and easily holds the weight of the jet pack making it feel like it's not even strapped to your back at all.

The absolutely best thing about this particular harness is that it was relatively cheap to make ( cost me under $20 Canadian for all the materials ). I'll see if I can't post up a pic of the harness for you tonight.

Sorry guys, I'd like to appologize for not posting up the photo of my harness system this past weekend. I got caught up between a migraine headache on Saturday and then spring cleaning on Sunday ( gutted the house basically ). I'll do my best to strap it on and snap some quick pics for you guys... promise.

My apologies for the late posting of this, but here's the pics of my harness that I promised.

This is the clips on the pack. Note that they are attached on the inside, around a piece of wood dowel.
DSC03344.jpg

The next sequence is my harness from the front, back and side with pack attached.
DSC03346.jpg

DSC03347.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

Thanks for the help Jango72.

I got to see bobamaker on my harness, also seen him to sort my knees out. They kept on breaking. Been putting my Jango together this weekend.

What ya's think? Don't think it helps much woth poor lighting. My right leg flightuit needed to be pulled down.

Pics on there way! Didn't know the pics were dark until posting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that suit came together some kinda nice. I've got room for the voice amplifier under the girth belt so that where I stuck it. With no backing on the braids, sound travels through relatively unmuffled. It worked out well with a few minor mods to the suit.

Am sure you seen my gauntlets made by Bobby Fett UK in previous threads.

DSC03592.gif

DSC03608.gif

Since then I did some soldering to the left gaunt and also done the pipe works. Unfortunately I damaged the left gauntlet near the hinge. Back to the drawing board. Had difficulty to kit up with these gaunts too. Wonder how people do it when they get ready to troop.

Got my helmet gasket from Clothears the other day!

DSC03889.gif

DSC03892.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back