I invite you to my new Star Wars collectibles review/discussion YouTube page!

jhfagan

Active Hunter
Hey everyone!
I hope this is acceptable to post here, so here goes.
I recently created my own YouTube page, called WOOKIE'S UNCLE, to use for the purpose of discussing, displaying, and interacting with others who share a love of collecting Star Wars items.

I personally tend to gravitate toward helmets and lightsabers for my "high end" stuff, but I love talking about anything and everything Star Wars, and of course, cool and unique Sci Fi stuff as well.
I am a huge 90s SciFi fan, and hopefully am not the only one who wishes The Sci-Fi tv channel was still intact as it originally was! : (

My own personal collection isn't all that big at the moment, and I am not planning on making an addition to my house for more things, but I am always interested in what goes on out in the collecting community.
Please, feel free to share any thoughts, information, corrections ( if I misspeak or am inaccurate about something ), share your collections, etc.
I am not looking to buy/sell/trade anything using this site, so no financial purposes or motivation is involved here.
Just good old Star Wars and SciFi stuff!
Thanks!
Cya there!
WOOKIE'S UNCLE
Jim

jhfagan
I think The Sarlacc Pit is an appropriate place for such a conversation! I like the intro, well done! Looking forward to seeing more of your pieces. I like that you talk about face lifting other pieces and I enjoyed your busted '95 Boba Fett Don Post reincarnation you did last year! As you may or may not recall I also have a '95 Don Post that I'm meaning to get a new facelift to. I will be hopefully starting that this fall. (Just too many projects at the moment - BUT I will get to it this year)

Again, looking forward to your updates as you progress!
:cool: (y)

Thanks,
-Iron

Subbed to your channel, and had a blast from the past. Those Star Wars story books brought me back ! I don't think I had Jedi but ANH and ESB were dog eared. I must have flipped through them for hours taking in my favorite characters. And as you said , it was the only way to revisit to the galaxy far far away. I'm in to collecting busts and 1:8- 1:4 scale statues . I have an addiction to bounty hunters and Sith Lords!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back