Horsehair Wookie Braids by Julie: Signup & Interest

Hi Julie! Any chance for a late asking german ESB Fett to get on a second waiting list? PLEASE!!!! :cry

There are usually a couple of cancellations during the run. Right now the 2nd waiting list is closed as well. I'll be starting a new thread for each run, just check them from time to time to see if there are any cancellations.

Julie

Waiting patiently, I'm on the alternate waiting list. If I must wait I will, Julie's work is well worth it from what I see. This is the last piece of my ESB Boba Fett puzzle I mean costume.:cry

Dragon Con -

For those of you that have a set or will be getting a set of braids I will be at Dragon Con if you would like to meet me. I would really like to meet & talk with those of you that have a set and see how they are holding up and what you think of them.

I'll be at the Slave Leia group shoot on Saturday at the Hilton at 3pm.

Julie

Hey Julie! I know your uber busy with the wedding plans & stuff, but how's the braid list coming along?:rolleyes I'm still very interested(y)

I think I'm about recovered from the wedding & Dragon Con 8)

The current plan is to start prepping for the 2nd run this week. Then have a new thread started by the end of next week.

Awesome. Glad to hear you recovered, Julie. The new thread is where I need to start saying "put me on a waiting waiting waiting waiting list," right? *grin*

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back