FPH2 helmet build (Target helmet size compare)

Lynn have a look at this attachment for servo's. 0.375" x 1.00" Servo Shafts
It's 1" long, I'm thinking it could be cut to the length needed and the inside tapped for your RF screw. Or epoxy a nut inside to attach the RF screw
Let me know what you think........

Body work has commenced.
Dent filled per Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club regulations. You don't how much it pained me to fill that glorious dent in. LOL!! But this isn't going to be a Boba Fett bucket LOL!
36QtFjI.jpg

Bordon connector hole drilled and test fit.
Z6miohg.jpg

QCTpINh.jpg

Lynn

Nope. Only requirement is to fill Boba Fett dent. MMCC CRL "Boba Fett helmet dent must be filled for any applicant who is not applying as Boba Fett."
Lynn
Im saying the brow is wavy on the ESB helmet and youre not making an ESB helmet so why not fix it? Its an anomaly that occurred on one helmet....

Im saying the brow is wavy on the ESB helmet and youre not making an ESB helmet so why not fix it? Its an anomaly that occurred on one helmet....

I gotcha, I love the way the brow looks in all it's wonkieness. That to me screams the ultimate Mandalorian modern style helmet, and I wish the ROTJ bucket had the same wave.
Lynn

As for as anchoring the stalk to the servo goes.
After you cut it off the extension to the length you need (a perfectly square cut would be critical) you might be able to just get a extra long screw and screw into the servo and sandwich it all together.
As long as the stalk wouldn't slip on the extension, I would think it would work fine.
Do you have a wireless transmitter and receiver yet?

As for as anchoring the stalk to the servo goes.
After you cut it off the extension to the length you need (a perfectly square cut would be critical) you might be able to just get a extra long screw and screw into the servo and sandwich it all together.
As long as the stalk wouldn't slip on the extension, I would think it would work fine.
Do you have a wireless transmitter and receiver yet?
That sounds like a plan, I may look into that. I'm testing my gear with my present RC car radio gear, if all goes well, I'll get another radio set up later and take it apart. I just want to make sure this works and set it up.
Lynn

Ears are done.
6nLmQcE.jpg

Green started on dome and rear insert. I used the olden day paint of Moss green that used to be used BITD and was the must have for Boba Fett paint. I still have to pull off the liquid mask of the rear insert.
j7dWiD7.jpg

GrtDeCe.jpg

sv8Ietp.jpg

oaihu7U.jpg

Slow, but steady progress.
Lynn

Battle scar added. I got most of the main colors done, I still got to do the red front and back. Main design details are done and I can then start to weather it up.
w8y3aep.jpg

eoFOHsE.jpg

m0KyRWP.jpg

Ig8WnUn.jpg

Lynn

Rock Island maroon painted. Now I can start to weather up this bad boy.
Bf0UnYG.jpg

tp9mZTY.jpg

aAhU6Ct.jpg

E6vDwFN.jpg

QtG4L0v.jpg

LLpfzh3.jpg

I'll give you one in three guess's as too which Mandalorian Protector helmet I wanted to style after! LOL!!!
d7EujDm.jpg

Lynn

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back