Finally doing it

NikTrooper

Active Hunter
Hi. I wouldn't say I was new here. Registered over five years ago, mainly because I was selling my MR helmet. Five years without a Boba helmet later, I got a Rubies Deluxe painted by Nick Anzalone. And with that my interest was piqued again. Boba Fett has always been my fave character in Star Wars, and when my brother joined the 501st a few years ago I looked into it but I had two young kids and no money at the time. Now I have two slightly older kids, and still no money, but I have to do this. I'm planning on taking a couple of years, taking it slow and getting it right. The detail is incredible once you start looking at things, and it's incredibly daunting. I'm just going to take it one thing at a time though, I don't want to spend all the money in one go and have a pile of stuff staring at me. So I'm ordering a helmet, then I'll paint that, and then we'll see what's next, probably the gauntlets as they seem quite involved. I'm 44 now so it feels quite late to get into this, but better late than never.

Welcome back Nik. Good luck on your build. I think you have the right idea, taking it slow and making sure it's right the first time.........

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back