EFX Mando Helmet Ear Literally Peeling off...

So the ear does bend back but when you remove pressure it goes right back to being warped?
It does go back easily, but its wavy, it looks like its warped from being curled out. its not really bad but its noticable. not something i want on a collectible i paid $700 for

I would agree. I think epoxy with clamping and waiting to fully cure is your best option.

I would email eFx daily and once I hear back make the fix.

I would agree. I think epoxy with clamping and waiting to fully cure is your best option.

I would email eFx daily and once I hear back make the fix.
i will try emailing them daily. its pretty annoying how bad they are. my fett helmet has a wiggle in the range finder and i cant figure out why, they absolutely wouldn't help with that either.

I actually did get a response but I don’t know what he is trying to say… I asked if there’s anything that can be done.

Hey Michael

I have forwarded these pictures to the factory. You are the only that has this issue.

Where did you have this displayed? Since it has not been 1-1/2 years since you received this helmet

Thanks Michael!

Bryan

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back