Boba Fett’s sex appeal..

I go without fans. Suspension liner and chinstrap is good enough for me. This halitosis concern is one more reason to be happy about that. lol!

Well I mean he has a Clint Eastwood vibe...do I need to say much more?

article-2422952-0210E7EE0000044D-583_634x668.jpg

I just noticed this, I'm curious as I've never dressed up for Cons or trooped before, but in that image Hawk posted, how often does one have to add orange to end of the EE-3 like that?

I just noticed this, I'm curious as I've never dressed up for Cons or trooped before, but in that image Hawk posted, how often does one have to add orange to end of the EE-3 like that?

Hmm. It depends on the venue. Many of the ones I've went to with the 501st, the event staff don't really care which is odd. I guess because it's the 501st? Then again, I live in Virginia. I did get griped at once when they were doing a weapon check which was at a con at VCU- It's a fairly left-minded school (not trying to make this political).

I simple solution is just mod the cap of a Gatorade bottle

I always have one in when entering the con and for the subsequent weapons check just to save grief, but then later remove it once its been tagged when doing photos or general wondering around the con and what not. I mean we're clearly in a big armored sci-fi costume so its not like the average joe walking around and liable to scare people. I only ever had issue once where a BPD officer took it from me looked at it for all of 3 seconds before laughing and handing it back and my helmet was off at the time

I've only had to tag weapons at one con, and they just tied bright colored zip ties across the trigger guard once they checked it out. I really like that idea, very non-intrusive.

like supersuperhero stated- fett has a swagger of a clint eastwood character in a 60s-70s western movie. I wonder if eastwood’s son will ever play boba fett in the future, since he’s now the age clint was back then. no offense to daniel logan - we all love him - but boba needs some old western eastwood swagger IMO. ;]

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back