General Back Armour Fixing - Magnets ?

crimson

Hunter
Hi all

I have a Big Dane Jetback harness kit ( i have yet to assemble)

and a Ark lady vest

I plan on attaching magnets for the front Armour pieces,
-collar armour i plan on using using nylon bolts (i have yet to do) and has two screws that i have made from the square blocks to join the collar and back Armour together.

How do i secure the back Armour ?

The back armor gets tucked into the harness bars that stick out. Then with the weight of JP hanging from the D rings and hooked onto the bars, the back armor isn’t going anywhere.

Does the back armor go underneath the collar armor, with the studs connecting them, or do they butt together? I'm curious if anyone has some good pictures of how this joint should be.

Does the back armor go underneath the collar armor, with the studs connecting them, or do they butt together? I'm curious if anyone has some good pictures of how this joint should be.

The backplate goes underneath the collar with the studs joining them.

You will have to play around with it a little due to your body type and what looks right for you.

2901E160-B122-4612-8BF2-32EDDBC8A235.jpeg

I too am working on the back armour. I've made all the rest of the armour with no issues, but this back armour is driving me nuts. I have a gap on the top between my shoulder and the armour. How tight should it be? I can't seem to find any pictures for reference.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back