Another color request

Huttman

New Hunter
I am new to this forum, but not a stranger to the 501st. I am working on a Jango using the arena pack and have spent quite a few hours looking through all the WIP threads with regard to colors.

I located a thread that listed all the RAL colors, but to me, that is jibberish if I am unable to translate that to a name of paint to obtain.

I have purchased different shades of blue and when I come home I learn of another shade which is different than the one I bought.

I have returned sever cans yet have not sprayed anything at all as of yet! lol

I would like to know what paint to buy for my helmet, and my pack. (again its the arena pack)

Another site I was on suggested Navy blue, but that seems a bit dark. Slate blue for the second color seems a bit grey.

One thing I am using for the silver is Rub n Buff. I love working with it.

Thanks for any and all feedback. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Felixx

OK Felix, here's Mulreel's Jango Jetpack thread Jango Jetpacks It has the rattlecan colors that he uses for the Kamino and the Arena packs. I knew I had seen this, it took awhile to find it. Mulreel is very sharp on the Jango's and Boba's for that matter. Be sure to look over all of his threads, you'll learn a lot !!
Hope this helps........Don :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back