Zero’s Bossk sculpt, a work in progress

Working the other side
C618DCED-5755-4BFD-B3BD-F1731356DA90.jpeg

I’ve had to take a break from the sculpt as I’ve been too sick...annoyingly.
I should be getting back into soon... there’s only a few hours left of sculpting till its all finished and ready for final details before casting...( when I say a few hours maybe 6-8...). ;)

Hmmm just Counted my posts, each represents an average of 2 hours work time ( time free from wife and kid;))
Which makes sculpting time spent is 26 hours so far... I’m looking forward to moving on from this onto the hands and feet.... once I figure out how to do the soles of Bossk feet.... I’ll think more about that once I get there, for now i’ll Just stick to quite research in the background:D

Back to sculpting tomorrow, but for now I have been looking at the arms. With Bossk’s arms it easy to tell that his proportions are off compared to a standard human... Bossk’s hands reach down to his knees, instead of just below the crotch. And while hunting through the meager collection of reference photos on the net I found a great example of this where you can see the actors hands
71579BD0-4132-41DB-A173-E385708C566E.jpeg

This is not really something that most folks worry about if they want to wear a Bossk costume as most want to be able to use their hands:D I’m just a stickler for the details

Gotta love the well used and not very good condition of Bossk in ROTJ, makes sense why he was just a hard to notice background character.... mind you so was Dengar in ROTJ....:cautious:

Right moving along.
I changed tack a bit and decided to map out the scales, which makes Bossk look a little more complete... but there is still plenty of details still to go, but it’s looking more like I’m in the ho,e stretch now
83B26CAA-751D-4BF0-BA3B-DB1FCE26E035.jpeg
45A29A93-9782-4B6E-9733-8658896EB9CB.jpeg
E9A157C2-0F7D-4354-AA4D-2C432FDA14C9.jpeg

Still to add bulk to the scales to help define them better and to even up those back scales to give more uniformity...

4AB529C1-7E0B-4D63-BA97-E02A268AD5E9.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back