Y wing helmet greeblie

wtyler3

New Hunter
Does anyone have a picture of the right side chin original greeblie for the Y wing helmet?

The one that is most seen is the one with the Yamaha engine cover on the circuit board helmet that is missing the chin part.

I know I saw a picture of that helmet with that part intact, and then it went missing. From what I read online it was some kind of engine part, from a model kit but like a 2 stroke engine......

Is this what you're talking about? No idea what it is, but here you go.

Y-Wing helmet 07a.jpg

Looks like at least 4 pices made it up, the large piece defiantly looks like 1/2 of a aircooled cylinder and the flat base looks more like it would be a motorcycle engine and not one from a aircraft engine.

Also any idea what Tamiya model kit part was used for the side chin & ear? (Also circled in red.)

The bottom circuit component with the wire attached, has me baffled? (Also circled in red.) I have know idea what it could be, do you guys have any idea?
84D7E3EC-1661-4235-8B22-AC42CD5C65CF.jpeg
219F655A-D010-420E-B3FA-8A1E43359D64.jpeg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back