Xtrachrispy reporting in

Xtrachrispy

New Hunter
***UPDATE BELOW, switched to ESB***

So I have built a movie OSCS clone suit and a TK. Now it's time to do a Fett. As of right now my plan is to do the prototype white armor version. Just ordered my helmet from animefan. I'll start a progress thread once the building really gets going.

Xtrachrispy
CT31337
TK31337

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TDH xtrachrispy....a few other guys doing this build as well. RKD and FullMetalFett both working on this so you may check with them for some advice.plan on doing the beach towel cape or go with the banded one?

So the suit has been changed up to an ESB suit. Armor from RKD has come in. EE3 rifle will be in today. I have shin tools, boot spikes, beacon light coming in from Evolution props. MOW jetpack has been ordered. The flightsuit and vest has been commissioned by a friend of mine, and a bunch of other random pieces which I will review them once I receive them.. I have everything commissioned or ordered now except the LED display, the sidearm and its holster, and the flamethrower (which I am probably going to build myself. I will be posting up reviews of everything that i currently have soon and will review the other parts as I receive them. I have my airbrush and what feels like 30 something different colors of paint all ready to go!

Real horse hair braids, EE3, new accurate pouch belt, LED display, and new gauntlets are in. MoW jetpack and cape are shipping now. Evolution beacon light, toe spikes, and shin tools are also en route. Flightsuit should be done in the next few weeks. Jetpack harness will be ordered tonight and should ship on Friday. I will have a week off of work after Easter, so I hope to get most, if not all, of the assembly done then. Hopefully I will be able to get some of the paint work done as well. More to come soon. This will be my last post here as it's time to start a build thread, because this site doesn't have nearly enough of those... ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back