Worth $2000? Jango Fett Blasters

This is solely my opinion so take it for what it's worth.

I normally browse ebay everyday just looking at what's there for MR Westars. Over the course of the past few months I've noticed almost dozen pairs of MR westars sell. All of them were in the $500-$1100 USD range. Which I believe is pretty standard nowadays for those. $2000 for a pair is way overpriced, again my opinion, even with the scarcity of the item it's still way too high of a price. That being said...the ultimate worth of MR Westars is whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

I own a set of these and they are lovely. $2000 is a high price. I would think $1100 - $1300 would be absolute top end for these with about $1000 being a pretty fair price i.e. the seller is asking about twice a reasonable deal. The crossed barrels case makes for a striking display and I think if you bought a set that the temptation would be to preseve them for display rather than for use in costume.

Ive seen them go anywhere from $750-1300 lately. I used to own a set and they’re a very nice collection piece. Still sorta regret selling them. These things have always kinda been funny at what they end up selling for. Basically, If you’re not in a rush, you can get them for much cheaper.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back